About Me

My photo
Why I am enigmatic... I'm hypomanic... I'm erratic... WHY THIS IS SOUNDING A LOT LIKE A MUSICAL NUMBER FROM THAT MOVIE I HATE! If you haven't met me yet in the college, I'm the Neanderthal yin (Chunky, pale, red hair,etc) with the weird accent and social age of a primary school kid. Yeah. The one talking to herself about the time she turned milkybar buttons black in the microwave. See me waving? I'm probably waving at the guy behind you with the axe BTW.

Tuesday 22 September 2009

Something I found...

Now I have a game for you.

Watch the following animation, and guess all of the characters in it.

You can watch it as many times as you want, but don't look at the cast section.

Whoever gets the most right first ... I may or may not owe you one marker pen purchase from Rennies. Howzat?




http://determinismsucks.net/stamp.html





Lol. I just realised I'm skint and can't afford it without missing a day from college.

But whatever. At least I offered.

No comments:

Post a Comment