About Me

My photo
Why I am enigmatic... I'm hypomanic... I'm erratic... WHY THIS IS SOUNDING A LOT LIKE A MUSICAL NUMBER FROM THAT MOVIE I HATE! If you haven't met me yet in the college, I'm the Neanderthal yin (Chunky, pale, red hair,etc) with the weird accent and social age of a primary school kid. Yeah. The one talking to herself about the time she turned milkybar buttons black in the microwave. See me waving? I'm probably waving at the guy behind you with the axe BTW.

Tuesday 22 September 2009

RAAAAAAAAAGE!!!

Yes. that is what I feel right now.

This site is annoying to do anything on. I have to comment on people's stuff for college and I'm not allowed to without typing in a word in a difficult to read font, and the bit for typing that in GOES OFF THE DAMN PAGE!

It's already bad enough that I have to post my own stuff and I have to scan it on another computer to transfer it to my own to post.

Seriously. This thing needs organising better.

No comments:

Post a Comment